Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pre-Departure

I first wanted to welcome everyone reading this to be apart of my study abroad experience. I will be moving to the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa in less than two days to study community health and social policy. I am really excited and blessed to be given this opportunity! I am looking forward to sharing my photos, stories, and experiences with you all. I will have limited internet accessibility so my social media accounts will be of little help to sharing this experience. 

Also as I get ready to leave I just wanted to point out it is my mother's birthday today and without her, this experience would have not been possible. 


Feliz Cumpleanos Ama!


With that said I will be posting again once I arrive to my first pit stop, PARIS =) Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment